Personal data collected on our website is processed in accordance with the Data Protection (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Law, 2017 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
If you wish to complain about how your data is being processed please contact:
Office of the Data Protection Authority
St Martin’s House
St. Peter Port
Collection of information
We may collect the following types of personal information when you use our website and Shopify store:
- Contact Information: such as your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number.
- Payment Information: such as your credit card number and billing address.
- Order Information: such as the products you purchase and your shipping address.
- Usage Information: such as your IP address, browser type, and device information.
- Cookies and Tracking Information: such as information about your browsing behaviour on our website.
Use of information
We use your personal information to:
- Process and fulfill your orders.
- Communicate with you about your orders, promotions, and other store-related information.
- Improve our store and provide better service to our customers.
- Protect our business and prevent fraud.
- Comply with legal obligations.
Sharing of information
We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who assist us with:
- Processing and fulfilling your orders.
- Shipping your orders.
- Conducting marketing campaigns.
- We may also share your personal information when required by law or to protect our business interests.
Security of information
We take the security of your personal information seriously and implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect it. However, no security measures can provide absolute protection against all security threats.
You have the right to:
- Access and review the personal information we have collected about you.
- Request that we correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal information.
- Request that we delete your personal information.
- Object to the processing of your personal information.
- To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the information provided below.
Bruce Russell & Son
Updates to this Policy
Last updated: 17/04/22